Wednesday, December 22, 2010

La deuxième partie: Part Two






Je reviens à la penderie de ma grand-mère.  Welcome back to my grandma's closet.  In a previous post I wrote about how many wonderful things I found in my grandma's closet.  This lovely bright argyle sweater is part of the collection.  I love it because it is looonnnggg and warm.  Je doit écrire encore:  grand-mère, merci et je t'aime.   
I also have become obsessed with finding the perfect pair of faux leather pants (that don't cost $200 or more).  However, I am loving these awesome pleather leggings I bought 3 years ago at Stein Mart for $10!  I am planning on going back to see if they have some more.  You can't actually see how shiny these leggings are in the photos, but, they are pretty blinding.  I wore them to work and literally had people come up to me and grab my leg!!   

sweater - grandma's, leggings - stein mart 

No comments:

Post a Comment