Sunday, December 19, 2010

ce que j'ai trouvé dans la penderie de ma grand-mère










I have been on the lookout for two things this winter.  Big sweaters and faux leather.  Check on both items.  I went and had a look at my grandma's old clothes the other day and....Voilà! Quelle suprise! La pull de mes rêves!  This sweater is amazing.  I love the knit diamond pattern mixed with leather patches.  Quelle chance!  My sweet grandma has an amazing closet.  I walked away with a stack of wonderful over-sized argyle sweaters, some incredible watches (and I do love watches) and some beautiful jewelry.  Not to mention a wonderful bright red Burberry raincoat.  Merci grand-mère, je t'aime.  
À ceux qui parlent le français, je suis désolée. Je suis sûr que j'ai fait une faute.

sweater - grandma's,  jeans - nissi (from urban blues), socks - smiths, shoes - andré 

No comments:

Post a Comment