Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yes! A New Dinosaur!!!



Gabi and I had absolutely no time today to shoot a Look...so I thought I would take a picture of simply the clothes I wore.  Apparently, I am in a rut, because I am wearing almost the exact same thing as I wore yesterday.  Same color scheme... different clothes.  I love these Forever 21 leggings though.  The zippers on the pockets are lovely.  However, I would recommend getting a size smaller then normal.  They stretch a lot and fall off. 

BUT!  The cool thing is that a new Dinosaur was discovered is Angola!!! 
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/world/africa/17briefs-ART-Dinosaur.html?src=twrhp
READ ABOUT IT PLEASE! 
-Julia 

Shirt - Truly, Madly, Deeply at Urban Blues; Leggings - F21; Oxfords - Steve Madden 

No comments:

Post a Comment