Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Geometry & Wind on a Wednesday






Gabi and I braved the intense wind today and managed to shoot a Look of the Day.  It took skill though, because the wind literally blew us over several times.  It was amusing.  Anyway, I have been really in to Crop Tops lately, I have no idea why.  A shirt that shows off your midriff whenever you lift your arms is not necessarily flattering.  However, they are super cute and when it is hot out, they are way comfortable.  I love this one I just found with an M.C. Escher-esque print on it.  The leggings I am wearing are very close to being the most comfortable things in the word.  I would highly recommend getting a pair.  - Julia 

Shirt - Truly, Madly, Deeply at Urban Blues; Blazer - Vintage; Leggings - Anthropologie; Bag&Shoes - Need Supply 

No comments:

Post a Comment