Monday, January 10, 2011

2011/01/10/Back to School





Classes started again today.  I think I am going to resign my self to the library for the rest of my life. I am determined this semester to study, study, study and actually learn something about French grammar.  If that happens, it will be a miracle.
Along with the new school semester, I have three new obsessions:  
1. MAC Pro-Longwear Made to Last Lip Cream  2. Drape Tee's  3. Draped Jackets 
The Drape Tee is big, boxy and the sleeve starts half way down the arm.  However, they are the most comfortable things in the world, and (for their lack of shape) I think they fall nicely.  
I am obsessed with Draped Jackets.  I think they are lovely.  I love the length of this grey one I have, and the loose cut of the front.  Plus, it is warm but not too hot and looks okay with a coat on top.  
Well, I am off to finish "Eurydice" by Sarah Ruhl. 

Shirt & Jacket - Piko 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment