Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look at What We've Got




Entire look found at - Urban Blues

Julia and I have recently taken on the responsibility of some of the advertising, promoting,  and styling for Urban Blues, so every week we go in and do a new shoot to highlight some of our new and/or best selling items. I have to say, that I think we make a pretty good team. Julia tends to take on the role of fashion photographer, and I usually fill in on the styling end of it. It works out wonderfully and of course we are loving every moment of it. Oh, and by the way, I am obsessed with this new jacket that we got in. The tiered cut of the front and its looseness gives it such a comfortable but chic vibe. Its pretty much the perfect thing to throw on while running out the door. Style made simple!

xoxo Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment