Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simply Simplicity









This is the dress that I was so excited to find, here. I paired it with a belt to give it a little more shape, I like it with out a belt too though.

The pasta is my absolute favorite dish ever, which I thought I would share with you.  It is the best fresh pasts dish for summer.  I don't have a recipe, because I kind of just make it up as I go. 

You will need:
7 small heirloom tomatoes 
Lots of basil (to taste)
1 pound of mozzarella 
Olive Oil (to taste)
7 to 14 Garlic Cloves (I like 14!)
Pasta 
Pepper (to taste)

Chop up tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella, and basil (I like to rip the basil with my hands) in a large bowl.  Drizzle olive oil over the top.  Mix in some pepper. Let sit covered for about 2 hours. 
After 2 hours, boil pasta and then mix it in with the tomato sauce.  Add fresh mozzarella and basil if desired.
Drink a glass of red wine along side and you are set! 
Simple.

Dress - Caslon | Belt - J.Crew | Shoes - Converse | Watch - UB


Follow Us On: bloglovin’, facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment