Monday, May 02, 2011

NOT Black.






 

 Knit top: Urban Blues, Trousers: Urban Blues, Knot wedges: Target, Watch: Urban Blues, Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Oh, well hello everyone! I know I have literally fallen off the face of the blogging planet lately, but I am back! I just started a new job so I can start saving up for when I make my grand move to New York, and it has seriously taken over my life. Im still trying to figure out a good balance between school, my two jobs, friends, love life, and of course blogging!

So, I apologize to all of you wonderful followers and to win back all your love, I give you the gift of a Look of the Day! hahah 

I have to say that I am pretty obsessed with sheer tops lately. I tend to be pretty lazy/gutsy and not wear anything under them except a bra, its kind of freeing actually. Funny enough, the most uncomfortable thing about this outfit for me was the color palate. My favorite color to wear: BLACK. This outfit: NOT black. However, for some reason when I woke up I pulled these things out of the closet and threw them on. Not too bad I hope?   

Follow Us On: bloglovin’, facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment