Wednesday, April 06, 2011

MAXi










Striped Maxi Dress: Free People, Heels: F21, Necklace: Vintage, Belt: Mom's closet

Free People was definitely my favorite stop that we made in New York. I fell in love with practically everything in that store and could have easily left with my wallet a lot lighter and my arms weighed down with bags full of goodies. But since I opted to eat that day, I ended up leaving with this beautiful and über comfortable striped maxi dress. "MAXI" being the operative word in that description, since I have to bust out some super tall heels to keep the dress from dragging on the ground. Totally worth it though.
  

Follow Us On: bloglovin’, facebook and twitter

2 comments:

  1. This dress is just stunning and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Keep following us for more looks! Loving your blog too :)
    xo Gabi

    ReplyDelete