Monday, February 07, 2011

Freedom on a Full Stomach.











Chain print onsie: Urban Outfitters Jeggins: Nissi at Urban Blues Boots: Mom's Closet Jacket: Urban Blues

IM FREE!!! My Senior show, The Last Days of Judas Iscariot, closed yesterday and I tell ya, I could not be more relieved. Dont get me wrong, I loved the show, the director, the costumes, the wigs, the crew, the set, everything, especially my fellow cast-mates, but its nice to know that I'll be getting a semi-normal life back now. 
To celebrate, Julia took me out for a long overdue date at one of our favorite diners, Blue Plate. Not only  is the service from tall dark and handsome tattooed waiters one of my favorite things a but the food definitely hits the spot. (oh ill regret making that comment in the future) 
It was a wonderful day that was capped off with some light shopping and picture taking, and I couldn't have been happier.
xoxox Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment